However, he cautioned that "ratios of household debt to income appear to imply somewhat more stress than is likely to be the case .
What does DTI stand for?
DTI stands for Debt to Income (ratio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTI
We have 193 other meanings of DTI in our Acronym Attic
- Delighted to Hear That
- Digital Technology Home Theatre
- Digital Turkish Hackers Team (Turkish hacker group)
- Down to Hot Tub
- Deutsche Tierhilfswerk (German: German Animal Charity)
- Danish Technological Institute
- Data Technique, Inc. (Pittsburg, KS)
- Data Translation, Inc. (Marlboro, MA)
- Data Transmission Interface
- Dawe Charitable Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This compared with a debt to income ratio, also known as a debt stress level, of 13.