Alan Thornton, of campaign group Debt on our Doorstep, said: "David Cameron should sack him.
What does DOOD stand for?
DOOD stands for Debt on Our Doorstep
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOOD
We have 1 other meaning of DOOD in our Acronym Attic
- District Ordnance Officer (rank; US DoD)
- Double Oven Oscillator (Symmetricom)
- Driver Only Operation
- Drustvo s Ogranicenom Odgovornoscu (Croatian: Limited Liability Company)
- Dyrebeskyttelsen Oslo Og Akershus (Norwegian animal rights organization)
- Direction of Own Artillery Fire
- Distributed Object-Oriented Database Management System (Sprint)
- Dudes Out of Control (gaming clan)
- Distributed Object Oriented Control System
- Day out of Days (also seen as DOD; film industry)
- Deductive Object-Oriented Database
- Dissemination of Open and Distance Learning
- Dreams of Our Fathers (song)
- Dissemination of Object-Oriented Framework Technology
- Digital Out of Home
- Days Of Our Lives (TV show)
- Danang Officers Open Mess (Vietnam)
- Decentralized Object-Oriented Machine
- Department of Ordered Ministry
- Diabolical Order of Mayhem (fictional villain organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Debt on our Doorstep chairman Damon Gibbons - whose members include Oxfam, Help the Aged and the National Housing Federation - said: "Debt repayments among the poorest households represent a tax on future income, which is out of all proportion to their level of income.