This compared with a debt to income ratio, also known as a debt stress level, of 13.
What does DTIR stand for?
DTIR stands for Debt To Income Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTIR
- Date INOPerative
- Diagnostics Techniques Immobiliers Occitans (French: Diagnostic Techniques Estate Occitans)
- Dispositif de Terminaison Intérieur Optique (French: Optical Indoor Termination Device)
- Déménagement Transferts Industries Particuliers (French: Moving Industries Private Transfers)
- Don't Take It Personally
- Downtown Implementation Plan (Denton, TX)
- Symposium on Design, Test, Integration and Packaging of Microelectromechanical Systems/Micro-opto-electromechanical Systems (IEEE)
- Disable Target Initiated Port Enable
- Dunlop Tyres International (Pty) Ltd. (South Africa)
- Daily Tip in Report (hockey)
- Defense Technical Intelligence Report
- Department of Training and Industrial Relations (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Distinguished Teacher in Residence (California State University, San Marcos)
- Dielectric Totally Internally Reflecting Concentrator (solar)
- Defense Treaty Inspection Readiness Program (US DoD)
- Dammit This Is Stupid (comedy troupe)
- Debtors Tracking Information System (South Africa)
- Defense Technical Integration Services
- Department of Telecommunications and Information Services (San Francisco, California)
- Design and Technology of Integrated Systems (in Nanoscale Era; international conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, households with incomes between $50,000 and $100,000 increased their rates of aggregate mortgage debt to aggregate income by about one-sixth and their corresponding consumer debt to income ratio by roughly 50 percent.