With the passage of this legislation, the largest parks and wilderness bill to affect the lower 48 states was enacted, redesignating and expanding Joshua Tree and Death Valley national monuments as national parks and establishing Mojave National Preserve.
What does DVNM stand for?
DVNM stands for Death Valley National Monument (Death Valley, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dispositif de Visée Nocturne (French: Night Sight Device)
- Division Viêtnamienne (French: Vietnamese Division)
- Dries Van Noten (fashion design; Belgium)
- Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre (Australia)
- Domestic Violence Nurse Examiner
- Domestic Violence Network of Greater Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Death Valley Natural History Association (California)
- Direction des Vérifications Nationales et Internationales (French: Directorate of National and International Audits)
- Discourses of the Visible National and International Perspectives (art history; European Science Foundation)
- Deutscher Verband für Neurolinguistisches Programmieren
- Death Valley National Park (California)
- Digital Vision Noise Reducer
- Da Vinci Network Services (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Deeply Virtual Neutrino Scattering (paper by Paolo Amore, Claudio Coriano, Marco Guzzi)
- Deviant (record label)
- Data Voice Outlet
- Davao, Philippines - Mati (Airport Code)
- Decimal Voltage Output
- Defense Visit Office
- Défis Voyages Organisation (French: Travel Organization Challenges)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the other extreme are huge study areas like California's Saline Valley, some 400,000 acres not far from Death Valley National Monument.
Die-offs related to domestic sheep raged through Death Valley National Monument in 1960 and Lava Beds National Monument in 1980.