In a card to his parents after his death managers and colleagues at Sainsbury's described Mr Johnson as a "fantastic colleague who had the ability to brighten the darkest, wettest days".
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Death Manager (Doom gaming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DM
We have 96 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Data Model
- Database Management
- Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception (religious order)
- Dave Matthews (singer)
- De-Mineralizer (ion exchange)
- Dead Milkmen (band)
- Dead Mine (Maple Story)
- Deadmines (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Death Machine
- Death Magnetic (Metallica album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Sutherland, front, had to wait four hours to be told about his son's death Manager.