Dietz and co-investigators examined data from the US Linked Birth/Infant Death Data Set, which included all 3.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Death Data Set (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Data Dissemination System (various organizations)
- Data Distribution Service
- Data Distribution System
- Data-Driven Subscription (provides a way to use a dynamic subscription data that is retrieved at run time)
- Dataphone Digital Service
- Davao Death Squad (vigilante group; Philippines)
- Dawn Duelists Society (British association for historical swordplay)
- Dawnay Day Sirius (investments; Germany)
- De Danske Skytteforeninger (Denmark)
- De Danske Sukkerfabrikker
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the report, "Infant Mortality Statistics from the 2004 Birth/Infant Death Data Set," researchers combined data from 2002-2004 to make specific estimates of infant mortality rates by state, race and Hispanic origin.
Infant mortality statistics from the 2001 period linked birth/infant death data set.