And if your experience is like mine, very soon death by PowerPoint seeps through the conference hall like a miasma.
What does DBP stand for?
DBP stands for Death By Powerpoint (slang for a boring presentation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DBP
We have 145 other meanings of DBP in our Acronym Attic
- Destiny Broken of Twilight (forum)
- District Board of Trustees
- Dorchester Board of Trade (est. 1911; Dorchester, MA)
- Dark Blade of the Warlord (gaming)
- Douche Bag of the Week
- Defending Brotherhood of Zore (Dutch online gaming club)
- D-Bifunctional Protein (deficiency)
- Dark Basic Professional
- Database Processor
- Database Project (Visual Studio File Extension)
- Decorin-Binding Protein A
- Deep Blue Pearl (color)
- Deferred Bonus Plan (various companies)
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Design Baseline Program
- Deuromedia Broadcast Platform
- Deutsche Bundespost (German federal mail)
- Deutsches Bundespatent (Federal German Patent)
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (Malay: Institute of Language and Literature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new millennium student is turned off by long lectures, and they now understand the saying death by PowerPoint.
Although the pace was fast and the potential for death by PowerPoint was high, a clear majority of the attendees thought the conference was successful.
Byline: ANDREW MILLER DEATH by PowerPoint is an ever-present danger at strategy roadshows.