Good Luck Dealing with difficult people can be disconcerting.
What does DWDP stand for?
DWDP stands for Dealing with Difficult People
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWDP
- Double Width Double Inlet (fan)
- Driving While Drinking Indicated
- Diffuse, Well-Differentiated Lymphoma
- Doctor Who Discussion List (TV show fan website)
- Diffuse Well-Differentiated Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (aka Dense Wave Division Multiplexer)
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (fiber optic communications)
- Dubai World Dental Meeting (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Data Warehouse Design and Online Analytical Processing Technology
- Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
- Down with Dirty Pizza
- Double-Weight Dual Range Governor (auto construction)
- Defense Waste Disposal Safety
- Digitales Wörterbuch der Deutschen Sprache des 20. Jahrhunderts (German dictionary and corpus)
- Dominic Walsh Dance Theater (Houston, TX)
- Dying With Dignity Victoria (Australia)
- Dakota Wind Ensemble (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Damit Worley Engineering (Brunei)
- Deferred Work Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
This comprehensive guide begins with a personal strengths assessment followed by thirteen chapters considering relationship management; communication skills; confidence, self-belief and goal setting; dealing with difficult people and managing conflict; time, organizing, and stress management; organizing meetings and events; presentations; ergonomics; networking; a chapter to share with your boss; confident minute-taking; harnessing the power of social media; and the future of the assistant.
Nor was it particularly clever for Tory leader Ruth Davidson to think sending her staff on a Dealing With Difficult People course wouldn't be picked up and laughed at.
Gloria Charlier will speak to home business entrepreneurs about holistic stress reducers and relaxation techniques for coping with day to day work and family issues, pressure to succeed, too much responsibility, dealing with difficult people and mostly the trials and tribulations of running a home-based business.
He includes tips for developing a career plan, transitioning from school to industry, improving job performance, dealing with difficult people at work, negotiating a raise or promotion, recovering from a setback or job loss, mentoring, managing finances, planning for retirement, and learning how corporate America operates and promotes engineers.
Program sessions include Law 101, Event Planning, Assertiveness and Dealing with Difficult People, Presentations, Business Writing, and Public Relations.
The book covers themes ranging from personal beliefs and values to dealing with difficult people.
Meeting facilitators use the same skills you need for dealing with difficult people.