Methods: Ten students with deaf-blindness aged 16 to 20 in four southeastern states were recruited through the network of Deaf-Blind Project offices throughout the United States.
What does D-B stand for?
D-B stands for Deaf-Blind
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D-B
We have 60 other meanings of D-B in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Assistant to DCO
- Dual-Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring System
- Aide to the DCO
- Difficulty in Activities of Daily Living
- Dutch Version of the Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2
- Digital Advanced Mobile Phone System (also seen as DAMPS)
- Digital Air Traffic Information Service (FAA)
- Digital Automated Terminal Information Service
- Digital Access to Medication (database)
- Davis-Bacon Act of 1931
- Dynamic Blocking Island Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Diagonal Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Discrete-Time Batch Markovian Arrival Process
- Drosophila Basigin
- Desktop Bus (inter-process communication)
- Digital Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge
- Deployment Cell (US DoD)
- Double Excitations In Configuration Interaction
- Demonstration Compact Imaging X-Ray Spectrometer
- Data Encapsulating Class
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lydia Maskery, 26, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for the deaf-blind charity Sense.
The Young at Heart group, from Trethomas, Caerphilly, have donated pounds 2,000 to national deaf-blind charity Sense.
Deafblind UK is looking for 20 people who can help raise much-needed funds and devote some time in Sri Lanka to helping children and teachers at the Matara School for deaf, blind and deaf-blind children in Unawatuna.
com 1-800-225-3362 Written for young adults and teenagers, She Touched the World: Laura Bridgman, Deaf-Blind Pioneer is the biographical story of Laura Bridgman (1829-1889), the first deaf-blind American child to receive a significant education in the English language, fifty years before the more famous Hellen Keller.
A COLLEGE is launching a new course for those interested in working with deaf and deaf-blind people.
He is raising money for the deaf-blind charity Sense which helps teach deaf- blind people the skills to live independently.