Evolution of the Deaf Education Alternative Program San Jose State University (SJSU) is one of only two northern California State Universities that offer the Education Specialist Credential: Deaf/Hard of Hearing Level I & II.
What does DFHH stand for?
DFHH stands for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dominick Feld Hyde (law firm; UK)
- Doors, Frames, and Hardware
- Drinking from Home (Jewish blog)
- Drumkit from Hell (Toontrack)
- Dynamic Frequency Hopping
- Democracy for the Heart of America (Kansas City, MO)
- Doctors Financial Health Advisors (consulting firm; San Diego, CA)
- Drug-Free Hawaii Awareness Month (Coalition for a Drug-Free Hawaii)
- Dynamic Frequency Hopping Community
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (also seen as DF/HCC)
- Deck Forward High
- Deutsch-Französisches Hochscchul Institut (German: Franco-German University Institute)
- Discount and Finance House of India
- Discount and Finance House of India Ltd
- Diamond Federation of Hong Kong, China Ltd.
- Debris-Flow Hazards Mitigation (China; annual international conference; est. 2003)
- Democracy for the Hudson-Mohawk Region (New York)
- Devon Family History Society
- Division of Family Health Services (various locations)
- Dobbs Ferry High School (Dobbs Ferry, NY)