The injured was taken to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre where he was pronounced dead upon arrival.
What does DUA stand for?
DUA stands for Dead Upon Arrival
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DUA
We have 34 other meanings of DUA in our Acronym Attic
- Dwelling Unit (building)
- University of Denver
- University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Widespread Dust (METAR obscuration)
- Diplôme d'Université de Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: university journalism grade)
- Dallas Urology Associates
- Dandenong Umpires Association (Dandenong, Australia)
- Data Use Agreement
- Day-Use Area (Minnesota)
- Death Upon Arrival (band)
- Denksportclub Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Dense Urban Area
- Dial-Up Adapter
- Digital Uplink Assembly (US NASA)
- Directory User Agent
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Discretionary Use Adjustment (energy; various locations)
- Dispositif Universel d'Ancrage (French: Universal Anchorage System; Canada; car seats)
- Distal Uterine Artery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Hospital, but were pronounced dead upon arrival.
The victim, whose name had not been released, was rushed to a nearby hospital and was pronounced dead upon arrival, authorities said.
According to the government, a total of 38 persons died in the accident, 30 of them died at scene while eight others were certified dead upon arrival of hospitals.
He was confirmed dead upon arrival at the hospital.
Vaibhav was rushed to Ayushman Hospital in Sector- 21 by his parents, where doctors pronounced him dead upon arrival.
The victim died on the way to Rashid hospital and was announced dead upon arrival.
One 75-year-old female employee of the zoo was found unconscious near the pens and confirmed dead upon arrival at a nearby hospital.