Dead Sea Bromine Group of ICL Industrial Products announces price increase in list and off-list prices for all grades of hydrobromic acid and sodium bromide.
What does DSBG stand for?
DSBG stands for Dead Sea Bromine Group (Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSBG
We have 3 other meanings of DSBG in our Acronym Attic
- David Shaw Bass Enterprises (East Palo Alto, CA)
- Defence School of Business Education (Pakistan)
- Degré de Satisfaction des Besoins Essentiels (French: Degree of Satisfaction of Basic Needs; Niger)
- Differential SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) Buffered Ethernet
- Differential Small Computer System Interface 2 Buffered Ethernet
- Damage Scenario Based Engineering Analysis (US Navy)
- Delaware Standardbred Breeders' Fund (Delaware)
- Deutschen Schornsteinfeger Bildungs- und Forschungsinstituts (German: German Chimney Sweep Association Education and Research Institute)
- Double Sideband Full Carrier
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden (Belmont, NC)
- Deutsche See-Bestattungs-Genossenschaft eG (German sea burial company)
- Die-Sized Ball Grid Array (IC packaging)
- Die Skorbut Boser Hund (Vancouver, Canada soccer club)
- Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand (role playing)
- Durham Small Boats Head (UK)
- Daiwa SB Investments Ltd. (various locations)
- Devon Sustainable Building Initiative (UK)
- Diagnostic and Surgical Breast Imaging (US DoD)
- Dietary Supplement Blend Information (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Great Lakes made a small investment in Dead Sea Bromine Group a few years ago, while Albemarle started a 50-50 joint venture with The Jordan Dead Sea Industry Co.
A AmeriHaas announced that one of its parent companies, the Dead Sea Bromine Group, plans to double its production capacity for the recently introduced F-2000 series of brominated epoxy-polymeric flame retardants.
Dead Sea Bromine Group is a leading producer and marketer of bromine and bromine compounds worldwide with production facilities in Israel and Europe and annual global sales of $400 million.
Dead Sea Bromine Group of ICL Industrial Products announces a price increase in list and off-list prices for FR-1206 (HBCD - Hexabromocyclododecane) and FR-613 (TBP - Tribromophenol).
and Dead Sea Bromine Group and Fertilizers and Chemicals (subsidiaries of Israel Chemicals Ltd.
Dead Sea Bromine Group of ICL Industrial Products announces a $0.
ICL Industrial Products announced that the Dead Sea Bromine Group (DSBG), a leading producer of flame retardants (FR), completed its flame retardants web site.