What does NECRO- stand for?
NECRO- stands for Dead (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Cartridge Remanufacturers Association (Freehold, NJ)
- Northeast Community Redevelopment Agency (Florida)
- Northeast-Central Republican Alliance
- National Environmental Conflict Resolution Advisory Committee
- Northeast Commercial Radio Antennas and Towers
- North End Community Renewal Corporation (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Nationalism and Ethnic Conflict Research Group (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Northeast Center for Risk Management Education (University of Delaware)
- Necromancer (gaming)
- National Electronic Conveyancing System (Australia)
- Nationwide Educational Computer Service
- Navy Embedded Computer System
- New England Centenarian Study
- New England Cheesemaking Supply (Ashfield, MA)
- New England Communications Systems (Motorola dealer; Chicopee, MA)
- North of England Commissioning Support (UK)
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa
- Nuclear Energy Council of South Africa (est. 1999)