A magna cure laude graduate from San Beda College (AB Economics) in Manila, he obtained his Masters in Business Administration from De La Salle University.
What does DLSU stand for?
DLSU stands for De La Salle University (Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLSU
We have 2 other meanings of DLSU in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Loan Servicing System
- Direct Logistics Support System
- Dyson Life Safety Security (Systems LLC)
- Defense Logistics Standard Systems Office (obsolete; now DLMSO, Defense Logistics Management Standards Office)
- Daylight Savings Time
- Département Licence Sciences et Technologies (French: Licensing Department of Science and Technology; Joseph Fourier University; France)
- Distance Learning Steering Team (Kentucky)
- Division Logistics System Test
- Double Locus Sequence Typing (epidemiological surveillance)
- Drug Lymphocyte Stimulation Test
- Departmental Legal Service Unit (Canada)
- De La Salle University-Canlubang
- De La Salle University-Dasmarinas (Dasmarinas, Cavite university)
- De La Salle University Press, Inc
- Delasallevide (French theater group)
- Dialogue, Language, Sex, Violence (TV program content indication)
- Different Location, Same Value
- Differential Lock Solenoid Valve
- Drugs Language Sex Violence (movie rating)
- Data Link Switching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raquiza is a professor of political science at De La Salle University, Philippines.
THE De La Salle University Lady Spikers put on a dominant show last night in an easy 3-0 (25-15, 25-10, 25-10) victory over a young Bahrain national team that kick started the first Bahrain-Philippines Volleyball Friendship Games.
But Gary Mariano, a professor at Manila's De La Salle University and an expert in new media, said: "I'm torn between efficiency and formal correctness.