Stunt rides are also to be offered to visitors at the airport which last 20 minutes and will see visitors taken on a "loop and roll" in Air Atlantique's de Havilland Chipmunk plane.
What does DHCI stand for?
DHCI stands for De Havilland Chipmunk (aircraft trainer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHCI
We have 3 other meanings of DHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Helium Charging Experiment
- Data Hiding by Conjugate Error Diffusion
- Department of Health Care Finance (Washington, DC)
- Deutsches Hepatitis C Forum eV (German: German Hepatitis C Forum)
- Distributed Host Command Facility
- Division of Health Care Financing
- Delaware Health Care Facilities Association
- Distinguished Health Care Foodservice Administrator (ASHFSA)
- Division of Health Care Finance and Policy (Massachusetts)
- D. Harris and Co. International (law firm; London, England, UK)
- Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (Netherlands)
- Daegu Health College Internship Abroad (South Korea)
- Deputy High Court Judge (UK)
- Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Health Center Management (Bureau of Primary Health Care; US DHHS)
- Division of Health Communication and Marketing (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area (Alaska)
- Diversified Health Care Management Consultants (Southfield, MI)
- Diamond Head Community Mental Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Send your captioned old photographs to the address on the letters page with a return address on the back CAPTION(S): Safely heading for home after a busy day buzzing over Liverpool Pier Head, Birkenhead and Liverpool Cathedral, as illustrated this week, our third picture shows Liverpool University Air Squadron's septet of De Havilland Chipmunk trainers returning to base at RAF Woodvale, on February 22, 1960.
Send your captioned old photographs to the address on the letters page with a return address on the back CAPTION(S): After their daring sortie over the Pier Head and Birkenhead yesterday, our intrepid De Havilland Chipmunks piloted by Liverpool University squadron veer round to buzz about the unfinished Liverpool Cathedral in February 1960.