We work the longest to pay the Value Added Tax (VAT) - 39 days; 29 days to pay for retirement and health insurance, 26 days to pay for excise duties, 11 day for income taxes and 10 days for corporate taxes.
What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Days to Pay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Design To Operations and Support Costs
- District Training of Trainers
- Don't Tread on This
- Duct Tape Occlusion Therapy (warts)
- District Teacher of the Year
- Daily Traffic Profile
- Dansk Tractor Pulling (Denmark)
- Data Transfer Process
- Data Transfer Protocol
- Davis Tractor Parts (Andalusia, AL)
- DDSN Transfer Process (Cisco)
- Death to Posers (band)
- Deep-Trench Patterning (electromagnetics)
- Defense Technical Plan
- Defense Trade Policy
- Delaware Technology Park (partnership; Newark, DE)
- Demokrat Türkiye Partisi (Turkish Democrat Party)
- Demokratik Toplum Partisi (Turkish: Democratic Society Party)
- Demonstrator Test Plan
- Department for Transportation Payments
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the news that City have 28 days to pay the taxman HMRC would not have granted us 28 days unless they had every confidence that most, if not all, of the pounds 2.
Send a recorded delivery letter giving them 14 days to pay or you'll take them to court.
Byline: Will Smale WELSH businesses settle their invoices faster than the UK average, but they still take an average 43 days to pay up.
Bowater's defence counsel argued the penalty is not fitting of the offense saying the company followed the correct guidelines of the Forestry Act The company has 60 days to pay the fine or 30 days to appeal the judgment.
A quarter of large firms take over 60 days to pay, compared with a fifth last year.
Slow payment of debts is reckoned to force more than 10,000 firms to shut a year, yet major companies still take an average 46 days to pay up.