It's almost time to set your clocks forward an hour in accordance with Daylight Savings Time in order to better take advantage of sunny hours during the coming warm months.
What does DLST stand for?
DLST stands for Daylight Savings Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLST
We have 1 other meaning of DLST in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Labor Statistics and Research (California)
- De La Salle School (Singapore)
- Deakin Law Students Society (Deakin University, Australia)
- Deep Learning Super-Sampling (artificial intelligence)
- Defense Logistics Standard Systems (US DoD)
- Digital Linear Slide Switch
- Direct Loan Servicing System
- Direct Logistics Support System
- Dyson Life Safety Security (Systems LLC)
- Defense Logistics Standard Systems Office (obsolete; now DLMSO, Defense Logistics Management Standards Office)
- Département Licence Sciences et Technologies (French: Licensing Department of Science and Technology; Joseph Fourier University; France)
- Distance Learning Steering Team (Kentucky)
- Division Logistics System Test
- Double Locus Sequence Typing (epidemiological surveillance)
- Drug Lymphocyte Stimulation Test
- De La Salle University (Manila, Philippines)
- Departmental Legal Service Unit (Canada)
- De La Salle University-Canlubang
- De La Salle University-Dasmarinas (Dasmarinas, Cavite university)
- De La Salle University Press, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 4 am Sunday, October 28, Bulgaria will turn the clocks back one hour to winter daylight savings time until the last Sunday in March, 2013.
FOR OVER A DECADE, Tokyo resident Mike King has sought to convince the Japanese government to introduce daylight savings time in Japan.
Mexicans sprang forward to Daylight Savings Time on April 7, for the first time making the adjustment without accompanying political and legal battles.
At 4 am Sunday, October 30, Bulgaria will turn the clocks back one hour to winter daylight savings time until the last Sunday in March, 2012.