Meanwhile, every day of show week, June 19-23, our editors will deliver fresh news on the "Today's News" pages of our website, www.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Day of Show
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Rapid Transit Systems (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle
- Dad Over Shoulder
- Daemons of Shadow (gaming)
- Data Overhead Switch (Nortel)
- Date of Seeding
- Date Of Separation
- Date of Service (health insurance)
- Date of Sobriety (recovery programs)
- Daughter of Satan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moffitt & Son) Reserve Champion Handler: Lizzie Miles (Dalesend Farms Ltd) Class: 1 Under 12 years on day of show 1.