It was a day of destruction for the whole nation as a former dictator had sent the whole country into dark canyons, he added.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Day of Destruction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Document Delivery User
- Ducati Owners Club Victoria (Australia)
- Derby Owners Club World Edition (video game)
- Dance of Death (Iron Maiden album)
- Data Object Design (US Department of Energy)
- Data-Oriented Design
- Date Of Death (geneaological term)
- Date of Delivery
- Date Of Discharge (US military)
- Day of Defeat (WWII half-life modification)
- Day of Doom
- Day out of Days (also seen as DOOD; film industry)
- Dealers of Death (gaming clan)
- Dear Old Dad
- Debt Outstanding Disbursed
- Decade of Disturbed (band video)
- Décor Ouest Distribution (French: Distribution Western Decor)
- Definition of Done (software development)
- Delivery of Deed
- Delorean Owners Directory (car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Matt McGeechan THE Tour de France peloton met a second day of destruction as rain-soaked roads wreaked havoc on the second stage from Brussels to Spa.
THE Tour de France peloton met a second day of destruction as rain-soaked roads wreaked havoc on the second stage from Brussels to Spa.
CAPTION(S): HAPPY COUPLE Elizabeth and Simon's big day MY BOY Cuddles for son William, now seven TERROR Awful day of destruction in 2001 MOVING ON Elizabeth is putting the horror behind her
Dented ambulance doors, a smashed Toshiba laptop and remnants of a Rodin and a Calder sculpture also provide testimony to the day of destruction that was September 11.
An ocean hit would send waves of up to 400 ft soaring towards cities in an Armageddon-style day of destruction.
England fans expected another day of destruction from Kevin Pietersen but, instead, had to watch the visitors turn the screw.
Many more buildings blown apart, Another day of destruction starts.