CHRISTMAS Day television is now dominated by home-grown drama rather than the light entertainment shows that filled schedules 20 years ago, according to a survey of the changing face of festive viewing.
What does DTV stand for?
DTV stands for Day Television
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DTV
We have 32 other meanings of DTV in our Acronym Attic
- Drink 'Til U Drop
- Diversity Training University International
- Diesel Tuning UK Ltd.
- Deflection Temperature Under Load
- Department of Transport and Urban Planning (South Australia)
- Department for Transport Urban Planning and the Arts (Australia)
- Design-To-Unit Production Cost
- Design to Unit Rollaway Cost
- Defence Technical Undergraduate Scheme (UK)
- Digital Tape Unit Tape Facility
- Denton Television (Denton, TX)
- Design to Value (product development)
- Desktop Video
- Deutscher Tanzsportverband Ev (German Dancing League)
- Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag
- Deutscher Terminhandel Verband EV (German futures trading association)
- Digital Television
- Digital Thermostatic Valve (Kohler)
- Direct Television
- Direct to Vendor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It savaged Finn as he watched Christmas Day television at around 8pm with his mum, dad and nine-year-old sister.
The row has sparked fury among the Match of the Day television team, as they have no connection with the magazine.