A HUDDERSFIELD company celebrated 25 years in business with a cake and a day at the races.
What does DATR stand for?
DATR stands for Day At the Races (Queen album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DATR
We have 2 other meanings of DATR in our Acronym Attic
- Data Analysis and Tactical Operations Center (California citrus disease management)
- Division Artillery Tactical Operations Center
- Disadvantaged Assistance Tracking and Outcome Report (US HRSA)
- Detection And Tracking Of Satellites
- Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Deoxyadenosine Triphosphate
- Design Assurance Test Procedure
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program (various organizations)
- Decision Aid for Threat Penetration Analysis
- Divers Active Thermal Protection System
- Design Approval Test Report
- Design Authority Technical Review (civil engineering)
- Division of Adult Translational Research and Treatment Development
- Dubs Along the Rockies (Colorado car club)
- Data Automated Tower Simulator
- Dead At The Scene
- Defense Information System Network Access Transport Services
- Dental Assistant Training School
- Digital Access Time Slot
- Digital Analog Transmission System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rod Street, chief executive of Racing Enterprises, said: "There are plenty of great websites out there that target the racing aficionado, but there was a real need for a different kind of site that really gives customers an insight into why a day at the races offers something for everyone.
com aims to appeal to new and infrequent racegoers by offering a wealth of engaging and interactive content to provide an insight on what a day at the races is really like.
In today's multi-faceted world, guests who may not be overly interested in usual hospitality events such as golf and football, always enjoy a day at the races, whether they are a follower or not.
charity drive A day at the races is one of the hospice raffle prizes, launched by (from left) manager of Gardinia Windows Steve Halstead, fundraiser Dawn Walker and driver Peter Wood THE Kirkwood Hospice Summer Raffle is hoping to raise bags of cash for the cancer charity.