Millat Tractors Limited, Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited and National Bank of Pakistan were Major Gainer of the day by recording increase in their per share value by Rs 6.
What does DHCL stand for?
DHCL stands for Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DHCL
We have 1 other meaning of DHCL in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Host Command Facility
- Division of Health Care Financing
- Delaware Health Care Facilities Association
- Distinguished Health Care Foodservice Administrator (ASHFSA)
- Division of Health Care Finance and Policy (Massachusetts)
- D. Harris and Co. International (law firm; London, England, UK)
- De Havilland Chipmunk (aircraft trainer)
- Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (Netherlands)
- Daegu Health College Internship Abroad (South Korea)
- Deputy High Court Judge (UK)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Health Center Management (Bureau of Primary Health Care; US DHHS)
- Division of Health Communication and Marketing (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area (Alaska)
- Diversified Health Care Management Consultants (Southfield, MI)
- Diamond Head Community Mental Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- DeWitt Health Care Network (US military; Virginia)
- Digestive Health Center of Excellence
- Dear Healthcare Provider Letter (healthcare industry)
- Decentralized Hospital Computer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited emerged as major gainer of the day with an increase of Rs 8.