What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Dawn Duelists Society (British association for historical swordplay)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Data Description Specification
- Data Design System
- Data Dictionary System
- Data Display System/Subsystem
- Data Dissemination System (various organizations)
- Data Distribution Service
- Data Distribution System
- Data-Driven Subscription (provides a way to use a dynamic subscription data that is retrieved at run time)
- Dataphone Digital Service
- Davao Death Squad (vigilante group; Philippines)