The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust has operated the Nairobi Elephant Nursery, a home for young elephants without parents, for more than 50 years in the African country of Kenya.
What does DSWT stand for?
DSWT stands for David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSWT
- Downward Short-Wave Radiation Flux
- Darlington Sports Winners Scheme (UK)
- Data Science Workstation (various companies)
- David's Sling Weapon System (US and Israel)
- Department for Social Welfare Standards (Malta)
- Department of Student Welfare and Services (Ateneo de Manila University; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Dibru-Saikhowa Wildlife Sanctuary (national park system; India)
- Direct Sales Web Site
- Division Support Weapon System
- Dripping Springs Water Supply Corporation (public utility company; Dripping Springs, TX)
- Dead Stock with Tags (clothing)
- Discrete Stationary Wavelet Transform (physics)
- Dynamic Spectral Weight Transfer
- Disaster Service Worker Volunteer (Governor's Office of Emergency Services; California)
- Disaster Service Worker Volunteer Program (Canada)
- Designing Switched WAN (Wireless Area Network) and Voice Solutions (computer networking)
- Designing Switched Wide-Area Network Voice Solutions
- Drive Safely Work Week
- Data Service Cross-connect
- Data Synchronization Extensions (Pumatech Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A picture of an elephant is pressed into each of the shadows in the compact, which cost PS74, with five per cent of the sale proceeds going to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (uk.
The supermodel has posted photos from her trip to an elephant orphanage - the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya - online, Contactmusic reported.
com CAPTION(S): SNOUT WRONG: Cute Dida is on the mend; PLAYFUL: She gives keeper a hug; PALS: With new friend Shimba; FEED ME: Begging volunteer for milk Pictures: THE DAVID SHELDRICK WILDLIFE TRUST
The 46-year-old single actress, who is a global ambassador for Oxfam and a patron for the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, welcomed daughter Gemma Rose Davis through domestic adoption a few months ago.
Byline: by JANE SIMON WE'RE back with the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya, where two of the orphaned elephants are about to graduate from nursery to big school.
Keepers at the world-renowned David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya have found the fake mums work wonders for getting little ellies to drink.
Also, the Nairobi-based David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust reports that recently it has been bringing an average of seven baby elephants a month to its orphanage.