David Ormerod Hearing Centres will offer people with hearing loss an opportunity to trial Lyric for free.
What does DOHC stand for?
DOHC stands for David Ormerod Hearing Centres (hearing aids; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOHC
We have 2 other meanings of DOHC in our Acronym Attic
- DNS (Domain Name System) over HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure)
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Department of Health and Ageing (Australian government department)
- Department of Home Affairs (various countries)
- International Society for Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (Southampton, UK)
- Datek Online Holdings Corporation
- Department of Health and Children (Ireland)
- Detroit Osteopathic Hospital Corporation (Michigan)
- Dominican Occupational Health Center (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Double Overhead Camshaft (engine valve train architecture)
- Dual Overhead Camshaft (engines)
- Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (Colorado government)
- Demonstrating Opensource Health Care Solutions (conference)
- Department of Health and Community Services (Canada)
- Department of High Class Sounds (radio show)
- Department of Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've been riding bikes since we were teenagers," says Julie, who works for David Ormerod Hearing Centres.
Sound advice At David Ormerod Hearing Centres, we've been providing expert hearing care for almost 50 years.
He now wears a hearing aid and is campaigning for greater awareness of hearing problems on behalf of David Ormerod Hearing Centres.
A separate survey by the Llandudno- based David Ormerod Hearing Centres found that one in seven people in the UK has hearing loss.
Fast forward 50 years and David Ormerod Hearing Centres is one of the most influential hearing companies in the UK.
The study was carried out by the David Ormerod Hearing Centres.
The company continues to go from strength to strength and only last week joined forces with another firm to create a larger, more dynamic business which puts David Ormerod Hearing Centres in a strong position to achieve its target to become the largest hearing care provider in the UK within the next three years.