Summary: PITTSBURG (Cihan) - G--20 Leaders gathered for family picture in Pittsburgh David L.
What does DLLCC stand for?
DLLCC stands for David L. Lawrence Convention Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dude That Looks Like A Lady
- dead line-live bus
- Dubuque Little League Baseball (Iowa)
- Delaware Limited Liability Company
- Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (Arizona)
- Diamond Lake Lutheran Church (MInneapolis, MN)
- Domestic Limited Liability Company (various locations)
- Donvale Living and Learning Centre (Australia)
- Double Long Leg Cast
- Delaware Limited Liability Company Act
- Delaware League of Local Governments
- Diageo Liberties Learning Initiative (Digital Hub; Dublin, Ireland)
- Distance Learning Library Initiative (Florida)
- Dynamic Link Library
- Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics (York University; Canada)
- Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction (chemical analysis technique)
- Data Link Layer Packet (computing)
- Deaf Lifelong Learning Project (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Direction de la Lecture Publique (French: Directorate of Public Reading; also seen as DLP)
- Distance Learning Link Program (US Distance Learning Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This course will be held November 1-2 at the David L.
Four thousand dance and arts professionals from the United States, Europe, and Australia converged for the umbrella event, which provided an opportunity for Dance/USA, OPERA America, Chorus America, and the American Symphony Orchestra League to host independent conventions in city hotels simultaneously and to unite at the David L.
November Rubber Division, American Chemical Society, Fall 168th Technical Meeting, Rubber Executive Summit and Rubber Expo '05, David L.
Rubber Division, ACS, workshop on "Introduction to rubber technology," David L.