com)-- Best known for starring roles in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel” and the current Fox prime-time series “Bones,” David Boreanaz will make his first-ever public signing at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con on Saturday and Sunday, June 1-2.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for David Boreanaz (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DB
We have 61 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Darkenbane (Everquest Guild)
- Daryl Baxter (Nebraska)
- Data Buffer
- Data Bus
- Dattebayo (anime fansub group)
- Daughter Board
- David Beckham (footballer)
- David Blaine
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Oct 11 (ANI): David Boreanaz, who admitted to his extra marital affair last year, has now insisted that the affair helped him and his wife Jaime Bergman 'bond'.
The 35-year-old, who also admitted to having an affair with married Bones star David Boreanaz, checked into the Pasadena Recovery Centre last week for 21 days of detox and treatment.
21) Bones (Fox): Emily Deschanel plays a forensic anthropologist who solves crimes with help from David Boreanaz (Angel) and her assistant, a young genius played by out actor Eric Millegan.
In its third series, David Boreanaz gets even better as Angel, the brooding vamp with a big heart, who just wants to save people.
It also featured a cameo by Buffy's first love Angel, played by David Boreanaz.