Other acts captured by Mr Bray in his ABC days were Cliff Richard, Helen Shapiro, the Dave Clark Five and Gerry and The Pacemakers.
What does DC5 stand for?
DC5 stands for Dave Clark Five
This definition appears very frequently
- Damage Controlman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Deep Convective Clouds and Chemistry (National Center for Atmospheric Research; Boulder, CO)
- Destiny's Child
- Device Control Three (or XOFF)
- Discovery Channel Cranium Covers
- DoD (Department of Defense) Cyber Crime Center (US DoD)
- Douglas DC3 (airliner)
- Device Control Four
- Database Compare for Integrated Logistics Overhaul
- Divorce Care for Kids (Wake Forest, NC)
- Douglas DC6 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-8-50 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-8-62 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-8-72 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-10 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-20 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-30 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-40 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-50 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actually, the five members of UnionJack live in Western Massachusetts and have regular jobs, but average about 50 shows a year primarily as a Fab Four "celebration" band, although they also have songs from other 1960s "British invasion" bands such as the Dave Clark Five, Rolling Stones, and The Searchers in their repertoire.
Alexis Jordan - Happiness Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over Roxette -- Joyride Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believing Deeelite - Groove Is In The Heart And not forgetting - Benny Benassi -- Satisfaction Hope you all have a wonderful week, and let me leave you with this notion -- a magazine tends to be a bunch of printed pages that tells you what's coming in the next issue (that's why it makes sense to read a proper newspaper like GulfWeekly
The Beatles are being played over the tannoy, Dave Clark Five are feeling Glad All Over, The Rolling Stones are getting No Satisfaction, Jimmy Greaves winked at us picking the ball out the net.
About the only ones missing at the Cili restaurant at Bali-Hai Golf Club were Topo Gigio, the Italian mouse; a guy spinning plates; and the Dave Clark Five.
The display will illustrate how tastes have changed over the decade, with the clean-cut Shadows and Dave Clark Five giving way to the psychedelia of Pink Floyd and the androgynous appeal of David Bowie.
He discusses the contributions and influence of Cliff Richard, Billy Fury, Johnny Kidd and the Pirates, Tommy Steele, the Tornados, Tony Sheridan, Blues Incorporated, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Dave Clark Five, the Yardbirds, Manfred Mann, the Who, the Kinks, and others, as well as their impact on American music.
In the 1960s group The Dave Clark Five what instrument was played by Dave Clark?