The Dauphin County Technical School (DCTS) team won the Judges' Award in the annual FIRST[R] (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics Competition, one of more than 40 U.
What does DCTS stand for?
DCTS stands for Dauphin County Technical School (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCTS
We have 30 other meanings of DCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Dutchess County Tourism Promotion Agency (New York)
- Dubai Commerce and Tourism Promotion Board
- Department of Communication, Transport, Post and Construction
- Danville Center Township Public Library
- Discrete Cosine Transform and Quantization
- Delay Closing Time Request
- Deputy Customer Technical Representative (US Navy)
- Division of Controlled Thermonuclear Research (Atomic Energy Commission)
- Douglas County Trail Riders, Inc. (est. 1954)
- Desert Centre Triumph Register of America (car owner association)
- Davidson County Transportation Service
- Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
- Defense Collaborative Tool Set (distributed mission planning)
- Delaware County Technical Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Detective Case Tracking System (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Dimension Custom Telephone Service
- Dynamic Component Test System (Digital Lightwave)
- Defense Clothing and Textile Supply Center
- Dynacorp Tri-Cities Services, Inc.
- Damage Control Training Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cobb, OK Great Plains Technolgy Center, Tillman/Kiowa Campus Frederick, OK Erie County Technical School Erie, PA Dauphin County Technical School Harrisburg, PA East Central Multi-District Brookings, SD Alphine School District, Central Office American Fork, UT Spring Branch Independent School District Career and Technology Education Department Houston, TX All participating schools receive a plaque in recognition of their commitment and participation; those schools that were previous winners receive a date plate denoting the year in which they won to attach to their plaque.
The Capital Area Head Start and Dauphin County Technical School joined forces to provide teenage parents with vocational-technical training while giving their children daycare.