Effective immediately, any Medicare Fee-For-Service claim with a date of service on or after Jan 1, 2010, must be received by your Medicare contractor no later than one calendar year (12 months) from the claim's date of service--or Medicare will deny the claim.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Date of Service (health insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Decomposition de l'Operateur de Retournement Temporel
- Diorite (lithological term)
- Department of Road Transport and Highways (India)
- Department of Rapid Transit Systems (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle
- Dad Over Shoulder
- Daemons of Shadow (gaming)
- Data Overhead Switch (Nortel)
- Date of Seeding
- Date Of Separation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, individual trigger codes are included for each motion, many of which have unique deadlines based on date of service or date of hearing.