KDS Computers also provides warranty against defects for all new notebook products for one year from the date of purchase, excluding the notebook battery, which is warranted for six months from the purchase date.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Date of Purchase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Document On-Line Optical Storage and Retrieval System
- Database of Our Owlish Wisdom (knowledge database)
- Diving Officer of the Watch
- Daily Obnoxious Post
- Daily Operating Plan
- Data-Oriented Parsing (computational linguistics)
- Data/Date Object Processed
- Date of Payment
- Date of Production
- Date of Publication
- Daughters of Penelope
- Day One Purchase
- Declaration of Peace
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
- Delineation of Privileges (health care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But I've been charged interest from the date of purchase because I already owed pounds 200 on my card.
On their 1990 joint federal income tax return, the Quijanos reported a capital gain of $308,811, using the exchange rate on the date of purchase ($1.