Works published between January 1, 1923 and December 31, 1978 are protected for 95 years from the date of publication, with the proper notice.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Date of Publication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (a Quality Systems & Software, Inc., QSS database management system)
- Document On-Line Optical Storage and Retrieval System
- Database of Our Owlish Wisdom (knowledge database)
- Diving Officer of the Watch
- Daily Obnoxious Post
- Daily Operating Plan
- Data-Oriented Parsing (computational linguistics)
- Data/Date Object Processed
- Date of Payment
- Date of Production
- Date of Purchase
- Daughters of Penelope
- Day One Purchase
- Declaration of Peace
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effective date for these rules is nine months after the date of publication in the Federal Register, which was on June 10, 2005.
Please send original clippings or photocopies and give name and date of publication.