It offers information on generic and brand names of drugs registered in Lebanon, the manufacturing country of the drug, the date of production, the name of the factory, and the drug's price as listed in the ministry," it added.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Date of Production
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- DOL Online Opportunities Recruitment System (US Department of Labor)
- Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (a Quality Systems & Software, Inc., QSS database management system)
- Document On-Line Optical Storage and Retrieval System
- Database of Our Owlish Wisdom (knowledge database)
- Diving Officer of the Watch
- Daily Obnoxious Post
- Daily Operating Plan
- Data-Oriented Parsing (computational linguistics)
- Data/Date Object Processed
- Date of Payment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suspected shipment was subjected to manual inspection for containing unidentified tablets that showed no date of production.
Both farmers and processors keep an audit trail so that products can be traced back to its point and date of production.
The accounts on the CDs are arranged chronologically according to the remembered date of production of the artworks.
The layers of color in the particles serve as a kind of bar code, identifying the manufacturer, the date of production, and the distributor of a batch of explosives, information that is stored in a database.
All retreaded tires are identified as to manufacturer and date of production.