Interest at the appropriate underpayment rate must be paid on all tax payments received after the original due date calculated from the original due date to the date of payment.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Date of Payment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Object Oriented Reliable Service
- DOL Online Opportunities Recruitment System (US Department of Labor)
- Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (a Quality Systems & Software, Inc., QSS database management system)
- Document On-Line Optical Storage and Retrieval System
- Database of Our Owlish Wisdom (knowledge database)
- Diving Officer of the Watch
- Daily Obnoxious Post
- Daily Operating Plan
- Data-Oriented Parsing (computational linguistics)
- Data/Date Object Processed
Samples in periodicals archive:
The taxpayers argued that the date of payment should relate to the check's delivery date only if it was presented and honored.