Based on the progress this year through the date of separation, the Board determined that an incentive award for their work in 2012 was appropriate and equitable.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Date Of Separation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Daily Operational Readiness Test
- Decomposition de l'Operateur de Retournement Temporel
- Diorite (lithological term)
- Department of Road Transport and Highways (India)
- Department of Rapid Transit Systems (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle
- Dad Over Shoulder
- Daemons of Shadow (gaming)
- Data Overhead Switch (Nortel)
- Date of Seeding
Samples in periodicals archive:
com "There is no rush to do so because both sides agree on the formal date of separation," the source said.
Her filing also cited Christmas as the date of separation.
In court papers Hopper lists the date of separation as last Tuesday and offers to pay spousal support.
Attorney General, the court found that the Massachusetts Wage Act requires payment of any unused vacation benefit earned through the date of separation, regardless of the terms of the employer's written vacation policy.
Godage and Brothers, 2001] (3)), and in connection with the determination of common changes, this provides important evidence for the date of separation.
Do I get the value at the date of separation or divorce?