This program is also available to honorably discharged veterans for one year after date of discharge.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Date Of Discharge (US military)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Documenti Unici di Programmazione (Italian: Single Programming Documents; EU)
- Display Oriented Computer Usage System
- Document Delivery User
- Ducati Owners Club Victoria (Australia)
- Derby Owners Club World Edition (video game)
- Dance of Death (Iron Maiden album)
- Data Object Design (US Department of Energy)
- Data-Oriented Design
- Date Of Death (geneaological term)
- Date of Delivery
- Day of Defeat (WWII half-life modification)
- Day of Destruction
- Day of Doom
- Day out of Days (also seen as DOOD; film industry)
- Dealers of Death (gaming clan)
- Dear Old Dad
- Debt Outstanding Disbursed
- Decade of Disturbed (band video)
- Décor Ouest Distribution (French: Distribution Western Decor)
- Definition of Done (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CoreLogic conducts consumer searches via the Department of Defense to check and verify SCRA-required data, including active-duty status, military branch, active-duty start date and date of discharge (if applicable).
The health board says it is in the process of rolling out a new scheme called 'A Ticket Home', which gives patients and their families a predicted date of discharge and claims it is already cutting delays.
And it is to ignore the special debt this country owes to all Gurkhas, past and present, whatever their brigade's location and whatever their date of discharge.
Peter was admitted last weekend and at this time, we do not have an expected date of discharge.
Peter was admitted last weekend, and at this time we do not have an expected date of discharge.
Benefits exhaust claim with a patient discharge: * Bill type: 211 or 214 * Covered days and charges: Business office staff should submit all covered days and charges as if the beneficiary had days available up until the date of discharge * Patient status code: Use appropriate code other than patient status code 30 Note: Bill type 210 should not be used for benefits exhaust claims submission.
Patients were contacted by telephone three months, six months, nine months, and one year from their date of discharge.