Often you won't need to find as much money for the deposit as you might expect - and you might not have to pay the rest until you are close to the date of departure.
What does DOPRT stand for?
DOPRT stands for Date Of Departure
This definition appears very rarely
- Division of Professional Practice (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Dropped Object Prevention Program
- Delaware Online Privacy and Protection Act (law)
- Description of Proposed Action and Alternatives
- Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study
- Defense Order Priority Rating
- Department of Parks and Recreation (various locations)
- Deutsche Online Presse Agentur
- Distributed Object-oriented Programmable Real-time Architecture
- Doppler Radar
- Dakota Ojibway Police Service
- Danish Optical Society
- Department of Public Safety
- Difference of Perfect Squares (factorizing quadratics)
- Digital Optical Projection System
- Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (UK)
- Director of Player Safety (National Hockey League)
- Disbursing Office Processing System
- Division de l'Organisation et de la Programmation Scolaire (French: Division of Organization and Programming School)
- Differential Offset Phase Shift Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
Often you won't need to find as much money for the deposit as you might expect - and you might not have to pay the rest until close to the date of departure.
The final date of departure would be announced during coming few days, and PM , alongwith the delegation would be putting up at Hotel Roosevelt, where 65 rooms have been booked, and dozens of luxury vehicles have also been booked for the delegation.
The flotilla's date of departure will be May 31, the anniversary of last year's flotilla raid when Israeli naval forces boarded the Mavi Marmara and killed nine Turkish citizens.