A relational database manager allows records to be connected to data in other databases.
What does DB MGR stand for?
DB MGR stands for Database Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Dubnium (element 105)
- Dumb Blond
- Dumb Bunny
- Dumbbell (weight lifting)
- Dünya Bankasý (Turkish: World Bank)
- Dutch Belted (rabbit breed)
- Dynamic Bass
- Dynamic Binateness (of a variable)
- Sao Tome Dobra (national currency)
- Denny & Bros Ltd Shipbuilders
- Decibel (referenced to milliwatts)
- Decibel Above Normal Adult Hearing Level
- A-Weighted Decibel
- Serial Communications D-Shell Connector, 25 Pins
- Serial Communications D-Shell Connector, 9 Pins
- Dual-Band Branch-Line Coupler
- Dual-Band Bandpass Filter
- Database to Database
- Dolichos Biflorus Contain a Lectin/Nucleotide Phosphohydrolase
- Dual-Beam Leaky-Wave Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utilizing a combination of Arkeia backup with IBM DB2 servers, database managers can protect mission critical data and avoid expensive downtime for users.
LWVUS Database Manager Lela Sallis is contacting states individually to train state and local League leaders.
the UNIX operating system, Ingres Relational Database Manager, Structured Query Language (SQL), and X-Windows graphical user interface.
Delegates also received a briefing from Database Manager Lela Sallis on the new member database.