Version 10 monitoring of Microsoft Exchange 2010 now includes: Database Stores, including size, white space, number of mailboxes, and average mailbox size Database Availability Groups (DAGs), including replication and validation of high availability implementations Client Access Servers (CAS), including status, and threshold alerts on OWA average response time and download tasks queued CAS protocol checks including MAPI & OWA connectivity tests, POP3 service verification, IMAP service verification, and ActiveSync configuration tests "We are excited to announce that our new GSX Monitor & Analyzer v.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Database Availability Group (Microsoft Exchange)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- Days Away From Work
- Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia
- Day Away from Work Case
- Days Away from Work Case Frequency
- Days Away from Work Injury and Illness
- Digital Audio Effects
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (commercial development, United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority
- Data Analysis Group
- Data Authentication Group
- David Allen Greer (TV)
- Decagram or Dekagram
- Defense Acquisition Guide
- Defense Agencies Group
- Defensive Aids Group (electronic warfare self-protection system for aircraft)
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
- Democrats Abroad Germany
- Department of Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of its new features is the database availability group (DAG), a set of up to 16 Mailbox Servers that provide automatic database-level recovery from a database, server, or network failure.