Not that large companies are doing swimmingly on data-driven decision-making, either.
What does D3 stand for?
D3 stands for Data-Driven Decision-Making
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D3
We have 9 other meanings of D3 in our Acronym Attic
- Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer (Printing)
- Deployment Distribution Theater Transition Template
- Design to Users (architecture firm; Milan, Italy)
- Dengue Type 2 Virus (immunology)
- Digital 2 Virtual
- Direct to Video (movie release)
- Digital 2 Virtual ISP Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Dance 2 the Extreme (dance group; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Diablo 2 Expansion Set (computer game)
- 3-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Decide, Detect, and Deliver
- Defending the Digital Domain
- Degrade, Disrupt, Deny
- Descent III (computer game)
- Design, Development & Documentation
- Detroit 3 (North American Automobile Manufacturing)
- Device Mode 3 (full-off power state, computing)
- Diablo 3 (gaming)
- Direct Data Distribution
- Direct-Data Domain (least squares method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while the original three superintendents have moved on, their successors are pursuing an ambitious plan--from increasing student learning and staff development to expanding data-driven decision-making and involvement with the local community--designed to improve districts that already enjoy high test scores and winning reputations.
000 This customizable suite of K-12 products is composed of five solutions that target school improvement, professional development, data-driven decision-making, instruction and assessment, Schools and districts can either purchase the entire suite or choose products that fit their needs.