I think having a data warehouse in place for us has really been advantageous, because we have a lot of data pulled together and don't have to spend time doing it, which is a very time-consuming, tedious and costly effort.
What does DW stand for?
DW stands for Data Warehouse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DW
We have 26 other meanings of DW in our Acronym Attic
- Dajuan Wagner (NBA player)
- Damage Waiver
- Dameware (remote system management software)
- Dark Warrior (gaming)
- Dark Water (cartoon)
- Dark Web (Internet)
- Dark Wizard (gaming)
- DarkWing (cartoon)
- Darrell Waltrip (former NASCAR driver)
- Darryl Waltrip (NASCAR driver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They started out with a data warehouse project and turned it into a series of information systems.