By combining the accuracy, speed and flexibility of simulation with incredible onscreen data visualization tools, SIMUL8 is raising the bar for the industry by allowing users to complete all of their Big Data analysis in a single tool.
What does DVT stand for?
DVT stands for Data Visualization Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DVT
We have 80 other meanings of DVT in our Acronym Attic
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar Series (various universities)
- DUB VOX Studio Services (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Dysfunctional Voiding Symptom Score (urology)
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling for Sporadic Tasks (algorithm)
- Developmental Studies
- Digital Video Storage and Transmission (security)
- Direct Viewing Storage Tube
- Digital Video Storage Unit
- Door Vriendschap Sterk Utrecht (Dutch: Strong Friendship by Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Data Verification Test
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot)
- Deep Venous (Vein) Thrombosis
- Design Verification and Testing
- Design Verification Test
- Development Verification Testing
- Digital Television Technology
- Digital Video Technology
- Digital Video Terminal
- Digital Video Transport (Way of transporting video data over a secure network)
- Driving Van Trailer (railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software is a Windows-based data visualization tool to help users filter and view their pipeline inspection data, with the goal of helping them to more intuitively assess where problem areas exist.
He explains working the right data into graphic form, developing skills in visual security analysis, identifying perimeter and insider threats, complying with standards and policies, and optimizing data visualization tools.
The RefViz 2 text analysis and data visualization tool works with EndNote, ProCite and Reference Manager bibliographic management software, and is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
It also offers new data visualization tools that allow users to, for example, auto-summarize data, zoom in on graphs, examine variability, and view raw data in conjunction with CAE material model parameters.
Data visualization tool permits visual assessment of the spectral reflectance data patterns and their relationships.