An optional data transfer unit (DTU) allows a user to add storage and provides a mechanism for the quick and easy replacement of data drives in the field.
What does DTU stand for?
DTU stands for Data Transfer Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTU
We have 69 other meanings of DTU in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Train the Trainer (course)
- Desktop TACNAV Trainer
- Deutscher Tippi Tappa Tepe (German gaming clan)
- Draft Transaction for Trial Use
- Digital Terrestrial Television
- Drawn to the Valley (UK)
- Dead to the World
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (Danish: Technical University of Denmark)
- Data Terminal Unit
- Data Terminating Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ProxiPen kit includes the ProxiPen, a data transfer unit, 33 RFID tags, reporting software, and an incident book.
The DAU downloads directly to a printer via a system accessory, a data transfer unit.