The selected guidelines for small companies are: - Using local encryption for data (by third-party tools or Handy Backup; making sure the encryption key is backed up as well in the first case); - Utilizing secure data transfer protocols supported by Handy Backup (SFTP or FTPS backup).
What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Data Transfer Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Trusted Operating System
- Division Tactical Operations System
- Design To Operations and Support Costs
- District Training of Trainers
- Don't Tread on This
- Duct Tape Occlusion Therapy (warts)
- District Teacher of the Year
- Daily Traffic Profile
- Dansk Tractor Pulling (Denmark)
- Data Transfer Process
- Davis Tractor Parts (Andalusia, AL)
- Days to Pay
- DDSN Transfer Process (Cisco)
- Death to Posers (band)
- Deep-Trench Patterning (electromagnetics)
- Defense Technical Plan
- Defense Trade Policy
- Delaware Technology Park (partnership; Newark, DE)
- Demokrat Türkiye Partisi (Turkish Democrat Party)
- Demokratik Toplum Partisi (Turkish: Democratic Society Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SSD 310 supports the serial ATA (SATA) data transfer protocol over a PCI Express (PCIe) mini-connector for onboard, compact storage in single-drive netbooks , tablets or handheld devices.
This is done using information and communication technologies wherever possible, such as GIS (geographic information systems) mapping and locating, and real-time data transfer protocols using wireless handheld and mobile devices.
Yet as someone who has spent three decades trying to improve the industry's data transfer protocol, he knows that implementation ultimately depends on acceptance by the tool makers.
0 document, which will be published formally later, is written for USB as a physical transport and Picture Transfer Protocol (part of the CPXe specification) as data transfer protocol.
NAS servers execute optimized operating system software and file system data transfer protocols such as NFS, CIFS, NCP, and HTTP.