The MDE takes its basic structure from the AF Enterprise Architecture Data Reference Model and the AF Data Reference Model, which are the AF derivations of the Federal Enterprise Architecture and its reference models (www.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Data Reference Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Daintree Rainforest Land Trust (New York, NY)
- Downeast Rivers Land Trust (Maine)
- Dunstable Rural Land Trust (Massachusetts; est. 1974)
- Durham Region Local Training Board (Canada)
- Deutscher Russischlehrerverband e.V. (German: German Russian Teachers Association)
- Dietschy-Rey-Lesage-Weinmann (architect firm; France)
- DAB Readiness Meeting
- Data & Records Management
- Data Receiving Module
- Data Recovery/Reduction Module
- Data Replication Manager (Compaq)
- Data Representation Model
- Data Request Message (computing)
- Data Resource Management
- Dauphine Recherches en Management (French: Dauphine Research in Management)
- David Rothstein Music, Inc (Chicago, IL )
- Dead Reckoning Module (Point Research Corp.)
- Déclaration Récapitulative Mensuelle (French: Monthly Summary Statement)
- Deese-Roediger-McDermott (psychology experiment)
- Defense Acquisition Board Readiness Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have both stated that they will support the MISMO Version 3 loan delivery standard, migrating away from their proprietary data formats, and they are both working with the overall V3 data reference model internally to leverage it for internal systems and data structures.
The rules give developers the tools to ensure components are based on open standards that support net-centricity in alignment with the Federal Enterprise Data Reference Model and the Defense Department's Global Information Grid.
This new version incorporates key voluntary consensus standards such as ISO 11179 Metadata Registry and ISO 15000-5 ebXML Core Components, aligns with the forthcoming Federal Enterprise Architecture Data Reference Model and is based on the OASIS Universal Business Language Technical Committee and UN/CEFACT Applied Technology Group XML Naming and Design rules.