The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Spatial Data Quality Working Group is pleased to announce that there has been a great response to the survey on spatial data quality measures.
What does DQWG stand for?
DQWG stands for Data Quality Working Group (Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dairy Quality University (Stratford, Iowa)
- Deganawidah Quetzalcoatl University (Davis, CA, USA)
- Discovering the Quantum Universe (physics)
- Dril-Quip (various locations)
- Data Quality Verification
- Delta Quadrant of Venus (Star Trek fan website)
- Démarche Qualité Vétérinaire (French: Quality Veterinarian Approach; Belgium)
- Developmental Quality-Vague
- Death Quest Worlds (gaming forum)
- Double Quantum Well
- Dan Quayle Was Right (book/essay)
- Data Quality Web Services (Melissa Data Corp.)
- Double Quantum Well Structures
- Double-Quantum-Well System
- Dynamic Quotes With Size
- Dragon Quest X (gaming)
- Dragon Quest Yangus (gaming)
- Don't Quit Your Day Job
- Distribuidora Quimica Zaragoza (Spanish distributor)
- Dual Quad Zone Logic (Optex Inc.; infrared technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OGC[R] Technical Committee's Spatial Data Quality Working Group (WG) has been gathering information and requirements from OGC members for the past year and has now begun primary research on spatial data quality measures.