During subsequent routine measurement continuous data quality assessment verifies that each and every analysis has been properly carried out, maintaining the integrity of the information flow.
What does DQA stand for?
DQA stands for Data Quality Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DQA
We have 17 other meanings of DQA in our Acronym Attic
- Dragon Quest 11 (video game)
- Dragon Quest II (gaming)
- Dragon Quest III (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (gaming)
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (gamimg)
- Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (gaming)
- Data Quality Act
- data quality assurance
- Delivery Quality Assurance
- Department of Quality Assurance
- Development Quality Assurance (various organizations)
- Diagonal Quadratic Approximation
- Direction de la Qualité (French: Directorate of Quality)
- Director Quality Assurance
- Data Quality/Attribute Accuracy (Spatial Data Transfer Standard; various nations)
- Defence Quality Assurance Authority (UK)
- Defense Quality Assurance Agency (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finding Hard Evidence Many of the exposure data quality assessment projects recently undertaken by insurers and reinsurers have had boardroom-level sponsorship.
Data quality assessment programs are needed to determine what the quality of data is before it is deployed, as well as to determine whether corrective actions are working.