DataDirect Technologies has outlined its plans to support the rapidly emerging Service Data Objects (SDO) standard within its family of data connectivity and mainframe integration products.
What does DO stand for?
DO stands for Data Object
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DO
We have 29 other meanings of DO in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
- Domain Name Zone (blog)
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
- Department of National Zoological Gardens
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (video game)
- Dame Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit (honorary title)
- Doe Niet Zo Moeilijk! (weblog; Dutch: Not So Hard to Do!)
- De Nieuwe Zorg Thuis (Dutch: The New Home Care)
- Daily Orange (Syracuse University student newspaper; New York)
- Dark One (Wheel of Time series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the core of an object storage architecture are dynamic, self-managing data objects stored across a cluster of "smart drives" known as Object Storage Devices.
ADO: Activex Data Objects ADO (ActiveX Data Objects) is part of Microsoft's philosophy of Universal Data Access (UDA), which is neither a tangible product nor technology, but a strategy for attacking the problem of data access, says Jason T.