In late 2009, members of ISAF's intelligence community fielded the Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE), which has continued to be adapted to be adapted to satisfy multiple operational requirements.
What does DNX stand for?
DNX stands for Data Network Exchange (Inflow, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNX
- Do Not Want
- Do Not Worry
- Does Not Work
- Domain Name Wire (website)
- Director of Naval Weapon Design
- Deutsches Netzwerk Wirtschaftsethik (German Business Ethics Network)
- Desert National Wildlife Range (Nevada)
- Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity (economics)
- Defense Nuclear Weapons School
- Departmental Network eXchange
- Digital Natural Expression (video processing; Pixelworks)
- Distributed Nagios Executor
- Domain Name Exchange (Internet)
- Dynamic Network X-connect
- Denalli Fund Inc. (stock symbol; Boulder, CO)
- Diocese of New York (Episcopal church)
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Downstate New York
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with components of CTF Castle, the EHCC collaborated with the Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE); BuckEye, an airborne high-resolution geospatial collection system; Joint Task Force (JTF) Paladin, the counter improvised explosive device (C-IED) task force for Afghanistan; the MAC; and the Counter Explosive Hazards Center (CEHC) at the United States Army Engineer School, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.