Among the topics are the physical layer, the data link layer and information theory, non-Internet Protocol (IP) radios and the move toward IP, cognitive radios, open architecture details, and network management challenges in tactical networks.
What does DLL stand for?
DLL stands for Data Link Layer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLL
We have 98 other meanings of DLL in our Acronym Attic
- Devil's Lake (various locations)
- Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis
- Double-lined Kraft (recycled paper)
- Dream Like Kings Dress Like Kings (clothing line)
- DVD (Digital Versatile Disc) Labeling Kit
- Digital Libraries and Knowledge Communities (conference; Japan)
- Dynamically Loadable Kernel Modules
- Distributed Learning Knowledge Network (US Army Knowledge On-line AKO)
- Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
- Dan Lain-Lainnya, (Indonesian: And So Forth; Et cetera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data Link (Layer-2): The data link layer is primarily the switches within the network.
PCI Express supports two levels of Error Correction Codes (ECC) checking for both Data Link Layer and Transaction Layer errors.
The BPA2 software supports BACnet's ISO 8802-3 (Ethernet) and BACnet/IP on Ethernet data link layers.
A wide range of monitoring capabilities is necessary to see all seven layers of the OSI model, including physical layer, data link layer, virtual circuits, and application detail monitoring.
The book covers the major topics in the same sequence as the online curriculum for the course, offering 11 chapters on areas including communicating over the network, the OSI transport, networks, data link layers, Ethernet, and configuration and testing.